Enrolment enquiries are always welcome.  As an inclusive public school we ensure that all new students have a smooth start to their schooling and that they are well supported in their learning and social integration.

Enquiry Form Online

Find My School – Enrolment Process for Government Schools

Parents and guardians can contact with us and make an appointment to see the Assistant Principal responsible for your child’s year level who will arrange a tour on request.  Enrolment forms are available from the General Office or can be downloaded from this page.

Assistance to complete the enrolment forms is available from school personnel who would be happy to provide any additional explanations as required.

On enrolment we require:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunisation Certificate
  • Details of your child’s previous school (other than students starting school for the first time)
It would be helpful in your child’s transition to our school if you could provide:
  • Transition Statement
  • Previous school reports
  • NAPLAN and other test results
  • Any other current relevant documentation



If you think your child may qualify for funding through the Program for Students with a Disability, please contact Assistant Principal Julie Reiger. Julie will support you in determining whether your child is eligible to undergo a funding application. Successful funding applications will allow students to attend the Specialist Setting or have teacher assistant support for some periods in mainstream classes.